Hello, I am writing this post as the coronavirus is a crisis around the world. I am reaching out to you around the world and hope that some of these tips may be helpful in this time we are all going through around the world.
Many of us are in isolation right now with family members, partners or room mates.
One way to uplift your spirits is to touch the life of another person or persons for good. It makes them feel good and is good for your spirit, as it helps you to feel good to give something nice to someone and see them happy. It can help to build love and even repair relationships that are strained.
Giving and receiving love is a great thing to uplift your day.
So here are some ideas, some are simple and some take a bit more energy.
- The first suggestion can be as simple as asking someone if they would like a cuppa Tea or Coffee or even offer to make them Breakfast Lunch or Dinner. The point is it has to be something that you do not normally do for the other person.
- Ask someone to watch a movie with you.
- If you have some lotion or massage oil, ask someone if they would like a massage.
- Perhaps bake a cake if you can or make something you know the person likes to eat.
- Perhaps do something that the other person normally does as a chore like hang the washing. Offer to do this for them.
- With all of the above you can either offer or just go ahead and do something for them which will surprise them in a nice way and you will see the smiles or love coming through them, when they learn you have reached out to them.
- I simple idea is to simply make someones bed for them.
- Cleaning the dishes if you do not normally do that.
- Wash someones car.
- Mow the lawns.
- Vacuum the house.
- Make them a card of love with beautiful words or something else.
- Perhaps say sorry for something that has offended them in the past.
By touching the lives of other for good around you it will help lift your spirits and theirs.
Love to you and love to the world. May peace be with you.