What a mad rush there was as the supermarket this morning. Everyone you could see had to think fast as there was a mad rush to shop just in case there was a lock down for the virus control.
You could see that people really had to think about what was most important to them, some lined up for toilet paper waiting for it to hit the shelves, whiles others had to decide what to buy when their favorite item was sold out completely, probably the first time in a lifetime for most.
I brought the magnesium bath salts with pure essential oils, as I was surely going to need time out with everything going on for us now in self isolation. With our world tipped upside down now we are going to need a bit of inspiration to get us through this. It is important we all find ways that suit us to relax.
Some well known relaxation techniques are:
- Bathing, with or without magnesium bath salts with pure essential oils!
- Spending timeout doors with nature
- Reading a good book.
- Yoga and meditation and there are lots of Youtube videos that can walk you through
- Cooking, particularly slow cooked meals.
- Gardening or planting a small veggie patch
- Playing some board games with family
- Take the dog for a walk
- Look for funny videos to watch
Personally I like to spend my relax time just being with nature and quieting my mind, listening to the birds, the wind as the leaves rustle or drops of rain. I try and fit one or 2 of these things into my days and it really helps to stay grounded in these times and in normal living for wellbeing. So stop reading now and go find a bit of relaxation to help you stay well.
Remember to have a laugh!!